Are you planning to redecorate your interiors? How about doing the wise thing and making a one-time investment with tiling options! There are various ways in which you can redecorate the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms, however, with using tiles you can add a permanent element to these rooms.
Different tiles for various places:
- If you like dramatic entrances or are keen about expressing art then making use of mosaics would be the best way of doing so. These beautiful pieces come in various shapes, sizes, and color combinations to make your designer dreams come true. Explore the various design and style options available.
- For the living room, you are looking for a warm and welcoming touch. Well, how about wooden flooring in the form of ceramic tiles with a wooden finish? Not only are these tiles affordable but also very easy to maintain in comparison to actual wooden flooring!
- For the kitchen, you are looking for a smooth finish. How about marble flooring? Well, of course, by that we mean ceramic or porcelain tiles with a marble finish. This not only adds class and charisma to the interiors but also saves you quite a lot because we all know how expensive marbles can be!
- Redecoration of the bathroom is usually for utilitarian purposes, which means that you are looking for waterproof tiles that have friction. This is to avoid slipping on the wet floor, which is a common case in bathrooms. Apart from this, you are also looking for water-resistant tiles that do not store moisture, do not stain easily, or develop mold and moss. Easy to clean and maintain is a viable option.
- Bedrooms reflect our personal taste which means you can go for customized settings. Here you can get particular designs and patterns on ceramic and porcelain tiles as per your choice. You can get the flooring and walls done as per your taste.
It is suggested that you consult with your redecorator about the various shapes and sizes that you can work out with. Also, while purchasing the tiles, look out for the Porcelain Enamel Institute (PEI) abrasion test. This number gives an indication of the sturdiness of the tile. Apart from that, look into the clay and mineral content because that decides the pricing of the tile. For more details and inquiries, contact Club Ceramic.